Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 2, 2011

Gifts valentines: Make Sewn Valentines

Card 10 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
I made these Valentines to send in our Valentine card swap

  1. First I cut some scrapbooking card stock to be the size of the envelopes I already had on hand.
    Card 1 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
  2. Then I made a heart template with some of the card stock scraps. I folded the paper in half, drew half of a heart, cut it out, and unfolded it to reveal a perfectly symmetrical heart. You know, that old trick.
    Card 2 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
  3. I bought felt in red, dark pink, light pink, and cream. Since I was making 3 cards (one for each of my swap partners), I cut three hearts from each color. Since each heart had to be slightly smaller than the one underneath it, I trimmed my template down with each color.
    Card 3 How to: Make Sewn Valentines They look so pretty all stacked up!
    Card 4 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
  4. I took one heart of each color and arranged them on top of each other and placed them on the front of the card.
    Card 5 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
    Card 6 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
  5. And then I stitched right down the center of the hearts.
    Card 7 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
    Card 8 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
    The hearts are even a little bit 3-D, which is my favorite part.
    Card 9 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
    Card 11 How to: Make Sewn Valentines
Source: favecraftsblog.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét